Level 3: Good Meetings
– The key to making meetings engaging and less boring.
– Different types of meetings.
– How to manage meetings and time commitments.
– Getting resolution of critical issues.
– Members read book “Death by Meeting” (DBM)
– Do the DBM assessment
– Analyze results and discuss.
– Decide on meeting types and formats for this team.
– Implement and review.
– Productive, compelling, energizing meetings.
– Different types of meetings for different purposes. Daily, tactical, strategic, review—separate.
– Commitment to an appropriate meeting formats for the specific group.
– Effective messaging from meetings.