Level 2: The High Performance Workplace
-The key elements of a work place that attracts and retains talented employees.
-What the most productive employees need from the workplace.
– How to measure whether the manager is building a great lace to work.
– What to do with the results.
-Study “First, Break All The Rules”
– Run Q12 Survey
– Analyze results
– Group review of results & action plan
– Individual action plans as necessary
– Practice performance interviews
– Implement performance management routine.
– Managers who know how to perform the core activities of the catalyst role: select a person, focus them, motivate them, develop them.
– Managers accountable for employee responses to Q12.
– Managers who know how to do a talent interview.
– Manager who develops his own simple performance management routine.